- For pets that deserve a little pampering! Most pets benefit from a day at the groomer.
- Clean pets are more pleasant to have in the house, and leaving all the dead hair at the groomer is a plus! Our groomers have state of the art equipment, with a full veterinary facility available if needed.
- Our groomers are not only committed to the physical and emotional health of your pet, but also committed to making sure your pet looks and feels their very best. For some pets, this takes a little time; we will never rush a pet. If you have time constraints, we are not the groomer for you.We like to take the time necessary to make sure your pet has an enjoyable experience and looks forward to coming back!
- Full grooming includes luxurious spa bath, full haircut (as required), towel dry or speed dry, nail trimming for overgrown and/or deformed nails, anal gland expression, and ear cleaning.
- Our groomer will contact you when your pet is ready for pick-up as appointments in some cases can take up to several hours.
- Prices are based on breed and coat condition.
- Please call for a grooming estimate.
Medical grooming includes treatment, when necessary, for allergies, yeast infections, seborrhea (dandruff), hotspots and ringworm lesions, sedated grooming for older patients and those requiring extra stress reduction. All medical grooming is performed under the supervision of a veterinarian.
Most animals can be groomed without sedation or anesthesia; however, there are many pet patients who require a little sedation to achieve adequate grooming. . Primary candidates for our sedated pet grooming service are animals who struggle with behavioral aggression, those who are easily stressed, and those who struggle with physical pain, particularly due to heavy matting.
Our main priority is our patient’s safety and comfort. We have a full in-house grooming facility at the hospital, complete with the most up-to-date anesthesia and monitoring systems. Our groomers work closely with hospital staff to ensure the safety of your pet during grooming and while under sedation. Doctors and technicians will perform pre-anesthetic testing, administer medications as necessary, and monitor your pet during the entirety of their visit.
A key benefit of regular grooming at our facilities is that we become familiar with your pet’s medical and emotional needs, allowing us to recognize developing problems before they escalate (i.e. skin conditions, parasite infections, new lumps or masses, swelling, tenderness, etc.).
If you believe your pet may benefit from our sedated pet grooming service, please contact our staff today to schedule a consultation with our veterinarian and groomer.